JoKEs!!!

Friday, December 4, 2009

 


Girl: You would be a good dancer except for two things.
Boy: What are the two things?
Girl: Your feet.


  • The doctor to the patient: 'You are very sick'
  • The patient to the doctor: 'Can I get a second opinion?'
  • The doctor again: 'Yes, you are very ugly too...'

PUPIL: "Would you punish me for something I didn`t do?"
TEACHER:" Of course not."
PUPIL: "Good, because I haven`t done my homework."

  • Teacher: Do you have trouble making decisions?
  • Student: Well...yes and no.
The Perfect Son.
A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he drink whiskey?

A: No, he doesn't.

B: Does he ever come home late?

A: No, he doesn't.

B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?

A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.

0 comments: