Ricardo Castro Festival

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

 

As many of us know, Ricardo Castro Festival is a cultural festival celebrated in Durango city.

This festival has a lot of cultural activities but this time I wanna mention one that I like a lot.

This time I wanna talk about a particular event of this festival: Edgar Oceransky's concert.

Edgar Oceransky is a Mexican singer that He make his own music and songs, his music is not too known but it sounds really good. If you want to enjoy of really good music and have a little more music culture you must have to go to the "Plaza de Armas" at 7PM this november 22.

Edgar Oceransky comes to Durango to promote his new album "Te seguire"

Here is the first single from his album:


1 comments:

D @ e N @ said...

Hello!!

I think that he's a really good musician...

I love that song!!! :D

So, I think that I'll be there ;D


Take care